6) Steering and coordinating the activities of the Consortia, to protect, increase and enhance the image of Italian Designations.
7) Carrying out studies, proposal and collaboration towards legislative and regulatory activities related to the vine and wine, in partnership with Community, national and regional administrations.
8) Safeguarding Italian Designation of Origin wines everywhere and support all the Organizations of Protection. Furthermore, defining the role of the Federdoc in all the decision-making institutions.
9) Promoting and enhanceing the knowledge and the consumer education about Italian wines with Designation of Origin, collaborating with Private organizations and Community, national and regional administrations.
10) Alongside, Federdoc developed over the years some national and international educational projects about Designation of Origin wines, collaborating with the Ministry of agricultural, food, forestry policies and tourism and with the European Community. These projects aim to increase the knowledge about production processes of Italian wines with Designation of Origin, their peculiarities and their bond with the territory, and they are referred to various target audiences: from journalists, to economic operators, to the final consumer.